Key Skills: PSpice, ORCAD, Power Electronics, MATLAB Simulation, Electronic Circuits, Component Selection, Thermal Analysis, Technical Documentation, Hardware Engineering
Design, analyze, test and validate power electronics circuits, especially DC-DC Converters
Component selection; power dissipation, efficiency and thermal analysis; worst case calculations; stability analysis of power converters using pole-zero/bode plots & simulations
Development and simulation of control algorithms for power converters
Support PCB layout activity
Develop and maintain technical documents such as requirement specifications, design documents etc.
Should have thorough knowledge of power converters, especially DC-DC converters and their topologies
Should have thorough understanding of semiconductor components such as power MOSFETs, IGBTs, Gate Drivers, etc.
Should have thorough understanding of magnetics for power converters such as inductors and transformers. Experience in custom transformer/inductor design would be an added advantage.
Understanding of various control algorithms for DC-DC converters and ability to perform stability analysis using bode/pole-zero plots
Should be skilled in virtual engineering (PSPICE, ORCAD, MATLAB or similar)
Knowledge of best practices in PCB layout of power circuits
Should have strong command over MS Excel
Good communication and presentation skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
M. Tech + 3 to 4 years or B. Tech + 4 to 5 years of experience in an organization from industrial electronics domain with exposure to power electronics system/sub-system development.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Versa Drives Private Limited
We have a vast experience in Motor Control Products by developing and Manufacturing Custom Variable Frequency Drives for the last 11 years. We are working on 3 platforms - AC Induction Motor Drives, BLDC/PMSM Motor Drives and Servo Drives.
Now that we have a business plan to design and manufacture the complete low power range starting from 0.18KW to 22KW. We are looking for experienced professionals to work on these platforms in product development.
We have a well thought through road map for next five years on three platforms - AC Drives, Low Voltage BLDC Drives and Servo Drives.
We are well for Innovation and ahead of Technology product development.
Our expertise is in motor controls and we produce BLDC motors & drives and variable frequency drives in the brand name of Versa Drives and super-efficient appliances in brand name of Superfan.
We at, Versa Drives, specialize in working with OEMs to deliver motor control products that previously had to be imported. Apart from saving the trouble of importing, Versa Drives works closely with customers to customize the products to their requirements at reduced costs which the OEMs always look for. The products are acclimatized to work reliably in Indian conditions and more over these products are serviceable to have long life. www.versadrives.com
We design & manufacture innovative super-efficient appliances that save energy and offer great user experience to the consumer. Versa Drives built the first super-efficient ceiling fan in India that is viable to manufacture and market commercially. This was the first of the product that was based our super-efficient motor and drive product. The first appliance introduced in the market is the awards winning ceiling fan in the brand name of Superfan that has potential to save 12000 million Units of electricity for India in a year. We have plans to develop many more super-efficient appliances which would be saving energy at our homes. www.superfan.in
Awards & Recognition
Superfan has won awards around the world for its potential to save significant amount of energy.
* "India Innovation Award (i3) 2013" award from Department of Science and Technology for conceptualizing and bringing an innovation into the market for the benefit of society in October 2013.
* Bronze award in small appliances category in 2014 by prestigious "Appliances Design" magazine, US.
* "Emerging Entrepreneur award in 2015" from CII in March 2015.
* In September 2015, popular magazine "The Week" featured the directors as "Indian Heroes" for making Superfan.
* "Most Innovative Energy Saving Product of 2015" by CII-IGBC in September 2015.
* "Global Sustainability Award" in October 2015 from Dupont, a 200-year old US Chemical giant, for Superfan's potential to save 70TWhr of electricity every year.
* As Superfan has models suitable for off-grid applications, we had the opportunity to present Superfan in a White House Forum on Clean Energy Access in 2015.
* Finalist of Global Leap Awards 2016 in the Small Ceiling Fans Category in 2016.
* TIME India Jury Special Mention Award for Startups in January 2017.
* India Design Mark to Superfan model Super X1 from India Design Council in February 2017.
* Winner of Global Leap Awards 2017 in the Small Ceiling Fans Category in august 2017.
Recruiter Name:Maheswari K
Contact Company:Versa Drives Private Limited