Roles & Responsibilities
- Proficient in Bare-metal Embedded software development using Embedded C/C++
- Extensive experience in micro-controller, low-level hardware, and communication protocol (UART,SPI, I2C, Modbus, CAN, Ethernet)
- Provide guidance for the team with technical architecture as needed
- Should have strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Peer reviews for SW development artifacts (SRS, HLD, LLD, Source Code, Test Specs & Reports)
- Good understanding of various control algorithms for motor control
- Experience in control algorithm design PI, PID
- Experience in code version control systems
- Ability to work in teams and must have strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to define the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with HW and Application engineers for SW development activities.
Desired candidate profile
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in EEE, ECE/M..Sc., Electronics (or equivalent)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong team player and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Self-motivated, results-driven individual and passionate about work.
- To deliver extra-ordinary results
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- Willing to work in an office.
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday
- Willing to work @ Coimbatore location
Role:Embedded Systems Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Electronics,M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
Versa Drives Private Limited
We design and manufacture motor controls, VFDs,BLDC /PMSM motors & BLDC drives in the brand name of Versa Drives and super-efficient appliances in brand name of Superfan. We at, Versa Drives, specialize in working with OEMs to deliver motor control products that previously had to be imported. Apart from saving the trouble of importing, Versa Drives works closely with customers to customize the products to their requirements at reduced costs which the OEMs always look for. The products are acclimatized to work reliably in Indian conditions and more over these products are serviceable to have long life. www.versadrives.com We design & manufacture innovative super-efficient appliances that save energy and offer great user experience to the consumer. Versa Drives built the first super-efficient ceiling fan in India that is viable to manufacture and market commercially. This was the first of the product that was based our super-efficient motor and drive product. The first appliance introduced in the market is the awards winning ceiling fan in the brand name of Superfan that has potential to save 12000 million Units of electricity for India in a year. We have plans to develop many more super-efficient appliances which would be saving energy at our homes.